Milborne Port Primary School
Thank you for showing an interest in our school. We hope that you enjoy looking through the pages of our website and finding out about us.
All of the staff and governors here at Milborne Port Primary School form a strong, hardworking and caring team and we are all committed to our school aim of “Building a Foundation for Life.” We put our pupil’s well-being at the centre of all that we do. This school has been judged as a “Good” school and we are now working towards it becoming an “Outstanding” school, at the centre of the community. We are very proud of our pupils and their attitude towards their learning. The shared vision of our staff is that primary education should be an inspiring, fun experience, in a safe environment. We want our pupils’ time here at Milborne Port Primary to be truly memorable!
Please do come and visit the school; appointments can be made through the school office. Tel: 01963 250366 or email: email@example.com
Mrs. Rebecca Eyres (Headteacher)
Latest School calendar Events
- Back to school25Feb2019
- Fairtrade Fortnight25Feb2019
- Indoor Athletics County Finals25Feb2019
- Year 6 SATs Meeting26Feb2019
3:15 pm - 4:15 pm
- PTFA Meeting27Feb2019
3:15 pm - 4:15 pm @ The School Library
Milborne Port Primary School News
- We now have new fencing around our school field and pond.
- All pupils have completed their baseline assessment, this was overseen by our sports coaches from Premier Sports. The children had to see how many laps they could run in 3 or 4 minutes.
- Thanks to the 100 Club run by the PTFA, we can now purchase a shed to begin our outdoor learning project. Mrs Taylor, Miss White and Mrs Eyres are planning to launch the school's outdoor learning programme in the summer term 2018.