Milborne Port Primary School
Thank you for showing an interest in our school. We hope that you enjoy looking through the pages of our website and finding out about us.
All of the staff and governors here at Milborne Port Primary School form a strong, hardworking and caring team and we are all committed to our school aim of “Building a Foundation for Life.” We put our pupil’s well-being at the centre of all that we do. This school has been judged as a “Good” school and we are now working towards it becoming an “Outstanding” school, at the centre of the community. We are very proud of our pupils and their attitude towards their learning. The shared vision of our staff is that primary education should be an inspiring, fun experience, in a safe environment. We want our pupils’ time here at Milborne Port Primary to be truly memorable!
Please do come and visit the school; appointments can be made through the school office. Tel: 01963 250366 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Rebecca Eyres (Headteacher)
Latest School calendar Events
- Year R and Year 6 Class Photos26Apr2018
@ School Hall
- Look and Share27Apr2018
8:30 am - 8:45 am
Look and Share
- Upper School Celebration Assembly27Apr2018
9:00 am - 9:30 am
Upper School Celebration Assembly - Parents Welcome Sue Laughton Award
- Newtown Class Cake Sale27Apr2018
3:15 pm - 3:45 pm @ School Hall
Newtown Class Cake Sale
- Year 2 SATs01May2018
Milborne Port Primary School News
- Thanks to the 100 Club run by the PTFA, we can now purchase a shed to begin our outdoor learning project. Mrs Taylor, Miss White and Mrs Eyres are planning to launch the school's outdoor learning programme in the summer term 2018.
- To promote the health and well-being of our pupils, we have been learning about our emotions and how they affect our behaviour.
- Parents invited to join us for our celebration assemblies