Your new design will be uploaded in:
Please contact Delivery Team on
0113 3200 750 if you have any queries.


The School Governors have agreed to the following uniform which should be worn by all pupils. Where alternative dress is requested on health or religious grounds this request shall be made to the Headteacher in writing. All clothing should be clearly named.


  • Grey or black trousers (shorts if preferred)
  • White or blue polo shirt
  • Blue school logo sweatshirt
  • Grey or black socks
  • Black school shoes
  • Plain sensible sandals (summer)


  • Grey pinafore dress or knee length skirt (winter)
  • Blue checked dress (summer)
  • Grey or black trousers (not leggings) or shorts
  • White or blue polo shirt
  • Blue school logo sweater or cardigan
  • Grey, black or white socks or tights
  • Black school shoes
  • Plain sensible sandals (summer)


  • Plimsolls
  • Shorts (Black/Blue)
  • Blue school PE T-shirt with logo


  • Blue school PE T-shirt with logo...
  • Trainers (Year 1 onwards)
  • Sweatshirt (Plain Black or Blue)
  • Tracksuit trousers (Plain Black or Blue)
  • Change of socks 

Physical Education is a regular time tabled activity and we ask that PE kits are kept at school every day during the week in a named Milborne Port logo PE Bag.

Footwear that is not school uniform

  • Canvas Trainers
  • High heeled shoes
  • Boots


  • Long hair should be tied back with a plain hairband and clips
  • Large bows are not school uniform
  • Hair products, such as gel, should not be used


  • Watches can be worn (at owners' risk of loss or damage)
  • Activity trackers and wristbands should not be worn
  • Jewellery should not be worn to school, other than a pair of stud earrings which should be taped or removed for PE lessons
  • Nail varnish should not be worn to school

The School Uniform can be purchased from KITZ UK who are located in Sherborne. Units 1-2 South Western Business Park, Sherborne, Dorset DT9 3PS. Telephone: 01963 251645. Email:

Milborne Port logo PE Bags and Book Bags can also be obtained through the school office.